Unpaid Pension Lawyers

Unpaid Pension Lawyers

APALATEGUI ABOGADOS helps you with procedures related to non-payment of pensions.

If you have recognized a compensatory or food pension for the support of your minor children and the person obliged to pay fails to pay it for two consecutive months or four non-consecutive months, without a court ruling that modifies the previous one, you may file a complaint for the crime of non-payment of pensions, since a crime of non-payment of pensions could be being committed.

If you need advice, do not hesitate to contact us and we will advise you throughout the process from the filing to the Sentence.

Unpaid pension lawyers

“The masterpiece of injustice is to appear fair without being so”

Do you need an expert lawyer in cases related to non-payment of pensions? Contact us.

If before the non-payment of a pension by the obligee that you have recognized, you need a specialized lawyer to advise and help you with your case, do not hesitate to contact APALATEGUI ABOGADOS. You can contact us through our contact form, or more immediately through the following phones:

Phone of our office:

Available during the opening hours of our law firm in Malaga.

Detainees telephone number:

Available for detainees 24 hours. Also contact via WhatsApp through this phone and from the button at the bottom right on this website.

Open chat
¿En qué podemos ayudarte?